Terms of Service
By using MotionDen (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
MotionDen reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. MotionDen cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation under any terms. You are solely responsible for all content generated and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is generated by others who have access under your account). You may not use this Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like. You must be human. Accounts registered as “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
The Service is offered with unlimited, watermarked, 480p video renders. If you wish to remove our branding, improve the video render quality, or receive extra storage, you will only be able to do so by opting into for our premium offers or covering the cost with our referral program. All fees are exclusive to all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all taxes, levies, or duties excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes. Where required, MotionDen will collect those taxes on behalf of taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities. The dispute or chargeback of any payment made for the Service will result in account termination.
Refunds are processed according to our refund policy.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by visiting your account settings which can be found here. The cancellation page provides a simple no-questions-asked cancellation link. Your content will be immediately inaccessible from the Service upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all of your content will be permanently deleted. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
MotionDen, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. MotionDen reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Software and updates
In the event that use of our Service requires you to download an Application (“Application”). MotionDen hereby grants you a license to use the Software or Application, solely to access the Services. Your license to use the Software is automatically revoked if you violate these Terms in a manner that implicates our intellectual property rights. We hereby reserve all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. You must not reverse engineer or decompile the Software or Application, nor attempt to do so, nor assist anyone else to do so. Our Services may update the Software or Application on your device automatically when a new version is available.
Third party websites
MotionDen may link to external sites that are not under our control. Links to external sites are not endorsements to those external sites and those websites do not follow the same usage terms or privacy policies as MotionDen.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
MotionDen reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice. Prices of any product are subject to change without notice at any time. MotionDen shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any medication, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
All content uploaded to MotionDen must comply with U.S. copyright law. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
MotionDen does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
License and permissions
- When you render a video, you acquire a license to use that Product provided by MotionDen. The video provided with these terms ("Video") or (“Videos”) is licensed, and not sold.
- You are granted the rights to use, copy, perform, distribute and display the Video. You are not granted the rights to use, copy, perform, distribute or display the Video for broadcast television, radio, or theatrical media unless you render your Video in 1280x720 pixels or above.
- You will not use Videos for any illegal or immoral purposes, including without limitation for unauthorized or illegal advertising or promotional materials, such as junk mail, spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- You may not modify the Video in any way unless you render the Video in 1280x720 pixels or above.
- You cannot cancel the render of a Video once the order has been submitted.
- Once your order for a render is accepted, and you pay the fee, you acquire a non-exclusive license to use the Video in accordance with the conditions of the license that you acquire.
- By default, all the Videos you create may be published on the MotionDen. You can make your videos private by visiting your settings page.
Your use of MotionDen is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available“ basis.
Technical support will be provided for all users via email.
You understand that MotionDen uses third party software, vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
You must not modify, adapt, or hack MotionDen.
You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with MotionDen.
You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the expressed written permission by MotionDen.
We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violate any third party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any MotionDen customer, employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of the Service customers. Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- MotionDen does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and purchases or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You understand and agree that MotionDen shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MotionDen has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of MotionDen to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and MotionDen and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and MotionDen (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.