We know bad refund policies can be annoying, so we strive to make ours as simple and helpful to our customers as possible. We never want our customers to feel as though they aren’t on our team, so our refund policy is simple: If you want a refund for unused service or billing adjustments, or have made a mistake, just drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll take care of it you.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If you made a purchase which contained a clear visual flaw or typing error.
- You were charged for your next month’s subscription but you meant to cancel.
- You forgot to cancel your subscription a couple months ago, and you haven’t used MotionDen since then.
Examples of partial refunds we’d grant.
- If you forgot to cancel your MotionDen subscription a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many minutes you rendered.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn’t end up using the extra features, projects, or storage space, although you did keep using MotoinDen in general.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us what's up, and we'll work with you to make sure you’re happy.